Current Job Openings
Our hospital uses a combined job application and job search system with our fellow hospital, Trinity Health System of Steubenville. Below are the current job openings at Trinity Hospital Twin City:
- 1 Full Time Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Aide
- 1 Full Time Emergency Services RN Days
- 1 Full Time Emergency Services RN 7a/11a Rotating
- 1 Full Time Emergency Services RN 11 am shift
- 1 Part Time Cook
- 1 Part Time Patient Registration/PBX Clerk
- 1 Full Time MLT/MT Nights
- 1 Part Time STNA Nights
- 1 PRN RN House SV
- 1 Full Time RN House SV
- 1 Full Time Medical Receptionist TMG Dennison
- 1 Full Time Medical Assistant or LPN 2nd Floor Medical Group (apply under the medical assistant position)
- 1 Full Time Medical Assistant Newcomerstown Office
- 1 Full Time Med/Surg RN Nights
- 1 PRN Surgery RN
- 1 Full Time CRNA-to apply for the CRNA position, please go to www.trinityhealth.com and click on the careers tab.
To apply for the CRNA position, please go to www.trinityhealth.com and click on the "Careers" tab.
To search for and apply for a job at Trinity Hospital Twin City of Dennison
or Trinity Health System of Steubenville, please visit the following link to complete an online job application assessment*:
* The assessment could take about 20 minutes to complete, and we recommend using a desktop computer.
Other Job Opportunities
Trinity Hospital Twin City currently has physician practice opportunities in the following areas of specialty:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
Vibrant Living Positions:
Psych. Tech./Driver – Seniors Outpatient Counseling Program
Location: Vibrant Living, located at Trinity Hospital Twin City; operated by Ten Broeck Healthcare
Open opportunities: Full-Time, weekdays, (no night, weekend, or on-call hours). Competitive benefits package included.
The Seniors Outpatient Counseling Program provides exceptional mental health services, including group and individual counseling sessions, for senior citizens in the Dennison community. We are looking for a caring and compassionate person to join our team. The candidate will provide patient care and clerical support as a member of the Vibrant Living team at the hospital.
Job Duties include (but not limited to): recording daily patient and census logs, patient registration and scheduling in electronic medical record; assisting patients during program hours as needed; answering phones; and providing safe transportation using wheelchair lift equipped van.
- Must have current, active driver’s license in good standing.
- Experience with Senior Adults is preferred.
- Must clear Background Check, including MVR
Contact: Suzanne Stull, RN/PD (740)922-7415