Thanks to our technology, you can choose for Trinity Hospital Twin City for your healthcare needs no matter where your physician’s office is located. You can use Trinity Hospital Twin City outpatient services even if your doctor is from out of town. We have over 400 physicians listed in our database, and we can easily send your lab, imaging and other test results quickly to your physician, no matter where his/her office is located.
Trinity Hospital is known for achievements beyond our digital technology:
- 1999: We were the first hospital in the region to obtain Spiral CT Scanner technology
- 1999: We were the first hospital in the region to have our own website
- 2000-2003 and 2006-Present: We are the recipients of 4 federal funding grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Rural Health Policy bringing a total of $1.575 million in grant funding to our area
- 2006: Innovative Fit for Life program founded by our hospital’s own Dr. Tim McKnight
- 2007: One of the first critical access hospitals in the nation to begin using electronic medical records
- 2009: Opening of new medical center, the newest acute care medical facility in the region
- 2011: Sponsorship by the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio began
- 2011: Community Outreach Department begins hosting regular free mini-seminars for the public to learn more about important health topics
Trinity Hospital Twin City is committed to meeting the healthcare needs of the more than 35,000 people who reside within a twenty mile radius of the hospital’s main campus located in southern Tuscarawas County at Dennison, Ohio. With a full range of acute patient care services, Trinity Hospital Twin City is equipped with the modern technologies and experienced, qualified professionals to treat patients with minor to severe injuries and illnesses.
Our patients know they can confidently place their trust in us to provide 24 hour emergency care by board certified physicians, digital imaging services, a full-service laboratory, same-day surgery, and more. For patient convenience, specialty physician services in cardiology, gynecology, podiatry, urology and otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) are also readily available at the hospital.
Patients also enjoy easy access to board certified physicians and nurse practitioners who offer primary care in internal medicine, pediatrics, pulmonary medicine, general surgery and family practice through the hospital’s Trinity Medical Group. Many of the physician’s offices are conveniently located within the hospital to enable patients to see their physicians and get any related medical testing done in one visit.