Current Job Openings
Our hospital uses a combined job application and job search system with our fellow hospital, Trinity Health System of Steubenville. Below are the current job openings at Trinity Hospital Twin City:
- 1 Full Time Receptionist TMG Dover Surgical Office
- 3 Full Time Environmental Services Aide
- 1 Full Time Med /Surg RN Nights
- 1 Full Time Emergency Service RN days
- 1 Full Time Radiology SV
- 1 Full Time CRNA-to apply for the CRNA position, please go to www.trinityhealth.com and click on the careers tab.
To apply for the CRNA position, please go to www.trinityhealth.com and click on the "Careers" tab.
To search for and apply for a job at Trinity Hospital Twin City of Dennison
or Trinity Health System of Steubenville, please visit the following link to complete an online job application assessment*:
* The assessment could take about 20 minutes to complete, and we recommend using a desktop computer.
Other Job Opportunities
Trinity Hospital Twin City currently has physician practice opportunities in the following areas of specialty:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
Vibrant Living Adult Services
- Patient Assistant/Driver-Seniors Outpatient Counseling Program
- Location: Vibrant Living, located at Trinity Hospital Twin City, operated by Ten Broeck Healthcare
- Open opportunities: Part-time or Full Time, weekdays, (no night, weekend, of on call hours
Patient Assistant/Driver provides assistance to geriatric patients attending scheduled group counseling sessions at the Vibrant Living Center. Patient Assistant will also perform office duties such as data entry on the computer, filing and answering phones.
The Patient Assistant/Driver is responsible for safe transportation of geriatric patients to and from the group counseling program using wheelchair lift equipped van. The Patient Assistant/Driver will assist patients with physical restrictions as needed.
- Must have current, active driver's license in good standing
- Experience with Senior Adults is preferred
- Must clear Background Check, including MVR
Contact: Suzanne Stull, RN/PD (740)922-7415 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org