Make a Difference... Volunteer!
We welcome volunteers of all ages from teenagers through older adults. Volunteer hours are flexible and range from 4 hours to more than 40 hours per month. You can volunteer in any of the following exciting areas:
- United Volunteer Auxiliary
- Coffee Bar/Gift Shop
- Information Desk
- Fundraising events
- Student Volunteers
- Departmental Volunteers
Volunteering at Trinity Hospital Twin City has many Benefits and Rewards
- Awards based on hours of service
- Recognition during National Hospital Week
- Invitation to the annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner
- Opportunity to give back to your community
- Social contact with visitors, other volunteers, and hospital staff
Would you like to make a difference? Would you like to give back to your community? If so, the Trinity Hospital Twin City Volunteer Program is for you! We are looking for people to donate time, energy and experience in a variety of areas within our hospital. We have numerous volunteer opportunities available and would love for YOU to become a Trinity Hospital Twin City VOLUNTEER.
How to Get Involved
- Contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at (740 )922-7450, ext. 2124.
- Complete the application and New Volunteer Orientation requirements.
- Begin experiencing the joy of volunteerism at Trinity Hospital Twin City.
For more information about our Volunteer Programs or to become a Hospital volunteer, please call our Community Outreach Coordinator at (740) 922-2800, ext. 2124.
About Trinity Hospital Twin City
Trinity Hospital Twin City is a 25-bed, Catholic critical access hospital that is located in Dennison, Ohio. The hospital was founded originally as Twin City Hospital in 1912 by a group of community volunteers. More than 240 caring and qualified hospital staff members are prepared to treat even the most serious of illnesses and injuries. You can confidently place your trust in Trinity Hospital Twin City. From the moment you walk in the door until the time you leave, the Trinity Hospital Twin City volunteers work diligently to help patients and visitors enjoy their time at the hospital. With approximately 100 regular volunteers, this group of benevolent individuals is one of the driving forces behind the success of Trinity Hospital Twin City.